Our REGULAR SERVICE schedule is:
- Saturdays: Great Vespers, 5:00 pm
- Sundays: Orthros, 8:45 am, followed by Divine Liturgy at approximately 10:00 am
- Weekday Feast Days: Usually Orthros at 7:30 am, followed by Divine Liturgy at approximately 8:30 am
- Saturday Feast Days: Usually Orthros at 8:30 am, followed by Divine Liturgy at approximately 9:30 am
Our summer service schedule (from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend) is:
- Saturdays: Great Vespers at 6:30 pm
- Sundays: Orthros at 8:45 am, followed by Divine Liturgy at 10:00 am
- Weekday & Saturday Feast Days: Orthros at 8:30 am, followed by Divine Liturgy at 9:30 am
Please always verify the above general schedule with the definitive calendar, below. All services are in English.
Safari Users: If you use Safari and are prompted to solve a CAPTCHA to see the calendar, this is because of a change in the security settings by Apple. Go to your Safari Preferences > Security tab, and uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking”. If you don’t want to do that, use a different browser and/or view the calendar directly on Google.
There are several ways you can use this calendar:
- Click the Google Calendar button in the lower right of our calendar to add this calendar to your personal Google Calendar. For this to work you must have a Google account, but it is free to set one up.
- Add the calendar to your RSS feed reader, like Feedly. To do so, click
- Subscribe to the calendar using an iCal application like Apple’s iCal. To do so, click
- To subscribe on your iPhone or iPad click here, enter an email address that you receive on your device, and then from the Apple Mail app, click the link in the body of the message you receive. It should prompt you to subscribe.